Thursday, March 7, 2013

Designer Handbag Dupes

similar valentino, celine, michael kors and chanel bags for less

{ Image Source (Celine bag)Image Souce (Chanel backpack)Image Source (Valentino bag)Image Source (Michael Kors) }

cheaper dupes versions of valentino, celine trapeze, chanel, and michael kors bags
 From top, clockwise: 

Whenever I'm in need of a new handbag, I usually look to the runways and street style blogs for inspiration. Usually, I want something different from the typical Longchamp and Coach bags being carried by my fellow college girls (not that there's anything wrong with their style). Unfortunately, unique bags usually come with a steep price tag as well.

You know how makeup blogs often show you "dupes" for expensive products? Well, here are my "dupes" for expensive designer bags. If you're like me, and you want a unique silhouette for less, I've rounded up the bags most similar to the Valentino rockstud and Celine trapeze bags seen on your street style stars.

Of course, you're free to debate whether these bags become less unique if we are all carrying the same ones...but while you're doing so, I'll be ordering the JCPenney trapeze bag above, the sister to the coveted Celine trapeze. Come to me, baby!


10 comments:

  1. Great idea to find bargain dupes! I do the same sometimes. That Michael Kors is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bags... I like Celine, Michael Kors and orange satchel... perfect selection :)
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3

    NEW POST UP!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this post! So many times people think they need to spend hundreds maybe thousands for a purse, but honestly they don't need to to look fashion savvy! And you totally proved that :> Awesome post :>


    Also, would you mind voting for me on American Eagle's site. Takes 2 secs lol: https://live.ae.com/#/entries/3272

    I'd really appreciate it! Please and Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really cute bags.

    xxo

    http://www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't agree more. Are you competing to be AE's next model? Your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo I love the orange satchel!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I try to read and reply to every comment, and I will be more than happy to reciprocate by visiting your site. If you have any questions about me, check out my About Me page.